Health Canada consulting is a core set of services offered at dicentra. Health Canada is responsible for overseeing all regulatory and compliance aspects for natural health products, foods, medical devices and cosmetics. As new technologies, products and processes are developed the regulatory landscape must consistently evolve to remain current and modern. At dicentra we pride ourselves on being knowledgeable and up-to-date on the regulations and are proud to participate in government working groups to provide recommendations on pending regulations.
We offer a wide range of services to assist both large and small company’s gain a footing in the health and personal care market place. With over ten years experience, we are a well trusted company that can advise you on changes in Health Canada’s regulations that will specifically impact your business. We are known for providing valuable perspectives on market placement, claims and regulatory compliance while always making sure to be mindful of your bottom line.
Our Health Canada Consulting services include:
- Product Classification
- Food Consulting
- NHP Regulatory Consulting
- Cosmetic Regulatory Consulting
- Over-The-Counter Drugs Regulatory Consulting
- Consumer Health Products
- Advertising and Promotional Materials Review
- Low-Risk Veterinary Health Products (LRVHPs) Consulting
- GMO Certification and Organic Certification
- Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Regulatory Due Diligence
- International Trade Certificates
- Marihuana for Medical Purposes Consulting