Consumer Health Products cover a wide variety of goods, and are regulated by Health Canada under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act. The aim of this act is to protect the health and safety of Canadians by addressing or preventing dangers posed by consumer products. As a result of this Act, the onus is on the industry to ensure that potentially dangerous consumer products are not marketed or sold.
Our services in Consumer Health Products include:
- Advise on regulatory compliance for ingredients, product and packaging
- Evaluate claims used on labels and in advertising for compliance
- Review scientific studies to determine acceptable claims
- Assistance with Reporting of Incidents
- Assistance with Preparation and Maintenance of Documents as per the regulations