Cosmetic Regulatory Consulting may seem relatively straightforward, however, the regulations governing cosmetics contain potential pitfalls, particularly in the areas of proper classification and appropriate claims. dicentra’s experience, together with our ongoing relationships with cosmetic trade associations and government agencies, keeps us ahead of the curve with respect to cosmetic regulatory affairs.
Our services in Cosmetic Regulatory Consulting include:
- Initial product classification assessment
- Cosmetic ingredient reviews
- Cosmetic label reviews
- Cosmetic claim and advertising reviews for compliance
- Cosmetic Notification Form preparation and submissions
- Advice on cosmetic GMPs
- Adverse reaction reporting
As specialists in the area of cosmetic regulatory consulting we can also advise you regarding the advantages and disadvantages of selling your product as a cosmetic as opposed to a drug or a natural health product.