Natural health products Site Licensing is a requirement of all domestic Canadian companies who manufacture, package, label or import a natural health product for sale. Companies must have a Site Licence that has been issued by the Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD). All foreign manufacturers, packagers, and labelers of natural health products must be annexed to the site licence of a Canadian importer. dicentra has assisted dozens of companies in obtaining their natural health products Site Licence and to date we boast a 100% success rate.
See also Natural Health Products Importation
Our services in Natural Health Products Site Licensing include:
- Development and implementation of a good manufacturing practices (GMP) compliant quality system (See also GMP Compliance)
- GMP Audits
- Preparation of Quality Assurance Reports
- Preparation of natural health products Site Licence application dossiers
- Natural health products Site Licence Renewal applications (Summary of Net Changes Dossiers)
- Natural health products Site Licence Amendments
- Natural health products Site Licence annexations for foreign sites
- Preparation and Filing of Foreign Site Reference Number (FSRN) applications
- Responding to government Information Request Notices (IRNs)
- Arranging pre-submission meetings with the NHPD
Whether you are a manufacturer, packager, labeller, or importer; our quality and compliance specialists can assist you with all aspects of natural health product site licensing and guide you through the process.