dicentra offers fully integrative services for early phase clinical research (Phase I-IIa) at state-of-the-art facilities to ensure our Sponsors take the best approach to proof-of-concept for their products.
Our research facility and welcoming clinic in Yorkville, Downtown Toronto, is central to our ability to successfully recruit your defined study population. Toronto and the surrounding metropolitan area (GTA) boasts over 6.5 million people with diverse backgrounds and health status, all within reasonable traveling distance from our clinic.
Our on-site capabilities include:
- Adaptive First-In-Human (SAD/MAD) protocol design
- Absolute bioavailability
- Comparative bioavailability and bioequivalence
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies (PK/PD)
- Proof of Concept studies across multiple indications and with special populations (Phase IIa)
- Clinical Safety
- Drug interaction studies
- Early phase development
- Pilot studies for novel interventions
Contact dicentra today to learn how we can help you fulfill your early phase clinical research needs