dicentra provides sought-after regulatory and scientific guidance on product and marketing compliance, quality assurance, research and development, new ingredient assessments and overall regulatory strategies for health-related products sold in North American marketplaces.
For over ten years we have been helping clients resolve complex scientific issues, develop safe and effective market-leading products, and facilitate timely regulatory global approvals. dicentra has advised hundreds of major, medium and small-sized companies, financial institutions, governments, associations, law firms and individual investors on the regulatory and scientific aspects of product creation and maintenance. We have been directly involved in the successful development of hundreds of leading products in North America and throughout the world.
Our on-staff professionals include naturopathic doctors, medical doctors, quality control experts, lawyers and former government officials to handle all of your scientific and regulatory needs.
In our day to day operations we uphold the following core values:
- To continuously provide our clients with result-oriented regulatory and scientific solutions that promote accelerated business growth and a long-term strategic partnership.
- To be regarded as the industry’s innovative leader with specialized expertise in solving complex regulatory and scientific issues, with passion, perseverance and transparency.
- To provide a positive and dynamic environment of development and growth for our team members.
We are active and proud members of the following organizations:
- American Botanical Council (ABC)
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Canadian Association of Professional Regulatory Affairs (CAPRA)
- Canadian Beverage Association (CBA)
- Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA)
- Consultants Association of the Natural Products Industry (CANI)
- Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN)
- Direct Sellers Association (Canada) (DSA-Canada)
- Direct Sellers Association (USA) (DSA-United States)
- Life Sciences Ontario (LSO)
- Natural Products Association (NPA)
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)