Welcome to dicentra!
We are a diverse team from a wide range of industries and backgrounds all united by one common passion: to improve the health and wellness of people around the world. Whether we are developing and executing a break-through clinical trial, issuing the required certifications to sell a product in a new country or jurisdiction, or guiding a client to help them successfully navigate through regulatory hurdles, we do it with confidence, knowing that our team is backed by incredible and wide-ranging experience and one of the highest success rates in the business. If you share our passion for improving health and wellness and want to find purpose in your work, apply now and join one of North America’s most respected brands in both the Health Sciences and Food industries.
Let’s build a better world, together!
Why join us
We nourish an environment devoted to honesty and fairness, trust and respect. We care deeply for our team members and take work-life balance seriously, allowing our people to decide on a schedule that best fits their life and working preferences.
We unite cross-industry professionals with a shared passion for improving people’s health and wellness. Our inspiring leaders are accessible and work eagerly side-by-side with individual employees to help them understand and achieve their objectives.
We encourage our team members to continuously develop and enhance their skills and expertise. We recognize and reward courageous choices and innovative ideas that result in the growth of our people and company, and the success of our clients.
Become a part of a purpose-driven and future-oriented business that impacts and improves millions of lives worldwide!
- Working closely with the Project Managers to ensure the necessary resources for clinical studies. Assessing the requirements, supplies, and other prerequisites for conducting the clinical trial.
- Acting as the liaison between the Study Monitor and the clinic team.
- Preparing, overseeing, and reviewing documents related to clinical studies. Working hand-in-hand with other team members to manage study IPs/IDs, documents, templates, logs, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of clinical trials.
- Assisting QA in conducting internal audits.
- Helping in the training and development of clinical staff as per the protocol.
- Overseeing overall procedures and protocols of clinical studies. Resolving concerns/queries identified by the Study Monitor and liaising with PI to ensure clinical trials are conducted efficiently.
- Reviewing invoices from vendors and external consultants.
- Perform other clinic duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Health Sciences or Nursing.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a clinical research environment (at least 3 years of managerial experience).
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, professionalism, and strong work ethic.
Ability to work individually and as part of a team, including the ability to motivate and organize a diverse team.
Accountable and accurate, with strong attention to detail.
Comfortable with handling sensitive and private information.
Must be able to work with little or no supervision, within strict deadlines, and must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
In addition to the skills and qualifications above, we value the following qualities in all of our team members:
Personality is characterized by high-quality standards, responsibility and engagement.
Ability to interact with a range of personalities and many levels of the organization.
Demonstrated self-motivation and the ability to take initiative.
Project management and strong prioritization skills.
Attention to and ability to execute details.
Adaptable to changing environments, client and project needs.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Toronto, ON office.