Welcome to dicentra!
We are a diverse team from a wide range of industries and backgrounds all united by one common passion: to improve the health and wellness of people around the world. Whether we are developing and executing a break-through clinical trial, issuing the required certifications to sell a product in a new country or jurisdiction, or guiding a client to help them successfully navigate through regulatory hurdles, we do it with confidence, knowing that our team is backed by incredible and wide-ranging experience and one of the highest success rates in the business. If you share our passion for improving health and wellness and want to find purpose in your work, apply now and join one of North America’s most respected brands in both the Health Sciences and Food industries.
Let’s build a better world, together!
Why join us
We nourish an environment devoted to honesty and fairness, trust and respect. We care deeply for our team members and take work-life balance seriously, allowing our people to decide on a schedule that best fits their life and working preferences.
We unite cross-industry professionals with a shared passion for improving people’s health and wellness. Our inspiring leaders are accessible and work eagerly side-by-side with individual employees to help them understand and achieve their objectives.
We encourage our team members to continuously develop and enhance their skills and expertise. We recognize and reward courageous choices and innovative ideas that result in the growth of our people and company, and in the success of our clients.
Become a part of a purpose-driven and future-oriented business that impacts and improves millions of lives worldwide!
The Clinical Trials Recruitment Coordinator (Québécois French) is responsible for recruitment of appropriate study participants for clinical research study visits and coordinating the recruitment process during clinical trials. CT Recruitment Coordinator is a key role in recruiting dedicated participants into clinical trials in a timely manner, and by building and maintaining an up-to-date and accurate. CT Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for contacting and accurately documenting potential research participants in order to assess preliminary eligibility for clinical trials based on protocol inclusion and exclusion criteria and sound discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct telephone/texting or computerized eligibility screening of potential study volunteers for inclusion or exclusion in all phases of clinical trials which includes but is not limited to:
- Reviewing screening criteria,
- Providing an overview of the study,
- Responding to volunteer preliminary questions.
- Schedule appointments within the web portal
- Daily data entry, maintenance, and updating of electronic volunteer files into dicentra subject database for telephone recruitment.
- Basic assessment of private health information and preliminary eligibility of participants for clinical trial products based on protocol inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- Maintains knowledge and compliance with appropriate dicentra SOPs and GCP and ICH guidelines as they pertain to recruitment.
- Work collectively with the dicentra team to develop outreach efforts and strategic recruitment initiatives related to improving the recruitment process by broadening our digital presence and expanding our database.
- Maintain a positive attitude, respect for the privacy of health information, and good customer service skills when dealing with a wide variety of research participants