NHP Health Claim Substantiation Assessment and Product Development is a core service that is offered by dicentra. We not only employ qualified professionals who are educated and experienced in the Human Health Sciences, but have also developed our own comprehensive and regularly updated database, currently populated by thousands of full-text research papers. This puts us in a unique position when it comes to serving our clients in the area of product development and health claim evaluation for natural health products.
Our services in NHP Health Claim Substantiation Assessment and Product Development include:
- New product formulations
- Substantiation of therapeutic and health claims
- Development of safety and toxicological profiles
- Preparation of formula Combination Rationales
- Development of Product Monographs for consumers and professionals
- Application and maintenance of projects under the Canadian Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) program
- Arranging pre-submission meetings with the NHPD
- Scientific and medical writing
Particularly for natural health products containing novel ingredients or unique claims, many companies submit unsubstantiated safety and efficacy evidence with their product licence applications only to have their submissions refused by the Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD). By involving dicentra early in the process, we can consider all available scientific evidence, warn of any potential hurdles, and assist you in developing a successful product licence application.